The Bay Area Soccer Association, BASA, will hold its fifth annual Soccerween event drawing over 700 players and their families to Bay City. The event is held on October 26 and 27th and is open to youth ages 8-14. Each year, participation in the event has grown making it a memorable experience for all who attend. Teams are drawn from around the state and the Great Lakes Bay Region. Teams can dress in their favorite costume. Trophies will be awarded for first place teams in each division.
This event is a fundraiser for the Bay Area Soccer Association where all the proceeds are invested back into soccer camp scholarships, player development and purchasing of nets to be placed at area schools and parks.
Girls play Oct. 26 and boys play Oct 27. Recreation and travel teams are invited to participate. Cost per team: U9/U10- $200, U11/U12-$220, U13/U14- $240.
Registration ends Oct. 5, unless brackets fill sooner.
2013 BASA Soccerween Brackets
2013 BASA Soccerween Rules
2013 BASA Soccerween Registration
1. Click the "Register" or "My Account" button in the top right corner.
2. If you are not registered or signed in sign in or register now.
3. Create a new Participant using your own name and birth date.
4. Register with your Participant for the bracket of your choice.
5. Fill out the requested information to sign up for the 2013 Soccerween Tournament
For Questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org