BASA Soccerween Tournament October 25 & 26 2014We invite your travel soccer team to compete in the Bay Area Soccer Association Soccerween Tournament held Saturday, October 25 and Sunday October 26, 2014 at the BASA Soccer complex, 4189 Monitor Road in Bay City.
This is the 6th year for the tournament and draws competitive soccer teams from around the state including teams from as far as Detroit and Gladwin, and teams from around the Great Lakes Bay region. Girls teams play Saturday and boys teams will play on Sunday.
This sanctioned tournament is one of the most affordable in the region and is a fundraiser for the Bay Area Soccer Association where all the proceeds are invested back into soccer camp scholarships, player development and purchasing of nets and goals to be placed at area schools and parks.
Cost per team:
Registration for teams is made available on-line only and will be open in August and close by October 6 or until brackets are full. For results from last year's tournament see link below. Sponsorship Opportunities are available. Please download the 2014 Sponsorship Form (link to form).
2014 BASA Soccerween Rules
2014 BASA Soccerween Registration
2014 Soccerween Sponsorship Form
1. Click the "Register" or "My Account" button in the top right corner.
2. If you are not registered or signed in sign in or register now.
3. Create a new Participant using your own name and birth date.
4. Register with your Participant for the bracket of your choice.
5. Fill out the requested information to sign up for the 2014 Soccerween Tournament
For Questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org